Snot Put Snot Put

Good concept, bad follow-through

There was a good idea behind this, but it needs more content. Maybe add upgrades to the snot, add winable levels, and fix the weight distibution on the snot so the head is the heavy part, not the tail. Otherwise, this would be a great game.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Killer Kool

It has all the qualities of a great game. Gore, good controls, addicting, and variety. I love it. I hope to see a Kill Kar III, keep up the good work!

Ether War Ether War

One problem ups the difficulty

I seem to be having problems with hit detection, I don't know if thats just me, or if the game is designed like that, but my actual score is 9.8

Copy Cat Copy Cat

Decieving

at first, i thought this would be a game I would spend five minutes on, but once I started, i got addicted. I love this game, these step games are funtastic, thank you for adding to them.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Not as good as people say

I might be the wrong person to review this, but its nothing new at all. Its just your average beat em' up, but harder, with less levels, and less weapons. Basically, its boring. Ive played buttloads of games like this, and it would be more fun if it had anything new or exciting, but it doesn't.

Triangles Triangles

Its not THAT hard

I dont know why you think its so hard, on my third try i got 2:05, seriously, not that hard

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

HOLY TITS!

best sex game quote, evar

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Wtf?

More lioke mind fuck, Holy shit this thing is crazy

More Zombies More Zombies

Other than the ending message this was a very good game,You may think you dont need all that ammmo, but the end is going to be much less die-y if u have it, And Tanoku, next game have some bosses, more difficulty, and creatures other than zombies too. Then, you'll have an amazing game right there!

OCD+ OCD+

3 minutes done!

You are an evil demented person! but I have no choice but to give this the 10 it deserves. 13 more hours!